Thursday, September 27, 2007

3 Days Left for September Top-Tier Huckabee Challenge

So far only 3 people have written me to qualify for the Top-Tier Huckabee Challenge, in which I have pledged to donate $50 to the Huckabee campaign for each person who joins Team Huckabee and writes to major media sources explaining why Huckabee should get more coverage. (Follow the link for details.)

While I plan to continue the challenge after the end of September, Huckabee needs the contributions now, by September 30, the end of the quarterly reporting. I'm sure lots more people have fulfilled the requirements of the challenge -- they just haven't emailed me to tell me about it yet. Please email me at kstreetforhuck@hotmail.com by 6:00 p.m. Eastern on Sunday, September 30 so I can be sure to fulfill my side of the bargain by midnight.

Go Huckabee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.