Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Short Blogging Break

Dear Fellow Huckabeelievers,

I regret to say that I need to take a break from Huckabee blogging through November 6. I am very busy at work and must devote all my "extracurricular" time over the next 2 weeks to helping Republicans keep control of the Virginia Senate and avert a redistricting nightmare in 2010.

After election night, I plan to be back in the Huckosphere in full force. In the meantime, if you, dear reader, live in the DC Metro area, particularly Fairfax County, and want to help me turn out the beleaguered Republican voters in Fairfax, please email me and I am sure I can point you to a volunteer opportunity that fits your time availability.

1 comment:

Dan Webb said...

Hey I just finished posting my interviews with Gary Bauer during the Values Voters Summit. Check out the three reasons that Bauer doesn't support Huck yet.
http://luforhuckabee.blogspot.com/